Bringing theory and practice together for an impactful psychodynamic coaching experience
Our internationally renowned Executive Coaching Programme draws on our systems-psychodynamic model. It is designed to develop your conﬁdence as an executive coach and help you to work in a more meaningful and deeper way. The Programme has been accredited at Senior Practitioner Level by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and offers a powerful and immersive experience for participants.
You’ll come away having:
- Developed in-depth coaching techniques such as boundary management, containment, questioning and hypothesising.
- Greater confidence in taking up your organisational role.
- Enhanced your effectiveness and ability to influence.
- Enhanced your ability to use the full range of experience (emotional and intellectual) as a resource for understanding your own and others behaviours.
- Greater capacity to manage uncertainty and contain the anxiety that results from it.
- Increased capacity for reflecting on and learning from your experience.
To find out more information including entry requirements, fees and course outline, click below.
What others have said about the course:
“I recognise that the programme prides itself on providing a powerful and immersive experience for participants. It succeeded in that aim on many fronts for me personally… this has been a thoroughly enjoyable professional development experience.”
"The experiential learning alongside the practical worked well... the course has given me a solid foundation of the framework. I have an internalised structure to draw on and feel more confident and competent as a result.”
“Developing the personal style [I] use as a coach – this was a key takeaway for me"